Desktop Daydreams Studios
Based in Yorkshire , The Cloud and BEYOND!
September 1, 2010
Press / Business contact:
The Corridor On Behalf Of The Dead
Desktop Daydreams Studios Ltd
Desktop Daydreams Studios is an independent video game studio based in the of north England. Although based in England, we’re really a virtual studio made up of passionate people from all around the globe. For us it’s about that sense of wonder exploring around that next corner of a new world. We’re passionate about games and the stories they allow us tell.
Our name ‘Desktop Daydreams’ stems from us sitting at our desk, daydreaming that we had escaped into a mysterious and extraordinary adventure. Naturally, we decided to give in to our imagination and make games, in 2010 the studio was born.
The Corridor: On Behalf Of The Dead Concept YouTube
There are far more images available for Desktop Daydreams Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Desktop Daydreams Studios. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "“The premise behind this game is fantastic, as it puts you in the mind of a suspected murderer. That alone has my full attention, as my imagination immediately starts racing, wondering what the mind of a killer is like. ” "
- Adam Dodd, Bloody-disgusting.com
- ""Desktop Daydreams Studio has some great ideas to make the game compelling, while bringing in a sci-fi element. It seems to be what the first-person psychological horror market needs right now to stay fresh.""
- Joel Couture, Indie Game Magazine
- ""It’s a fascinating concept, and perfectly suited for virtual reality where immersion is key.""
- Tom Rudderham, The Rift Arcade
Team & Repeating Collaborator