Desktop Daydreams Studios
Based in Yorkshire , The Cloud and BEYOND!
The Corridor: On Behalf Of The Dead is an atmospheric first person sci-fi horror adventure, set within the mind of a suspected killer. It tells the story of a world recovering after a cataclysmic event. The struggling survivors, clinging to an ever decaying society where murder, assault and battery run rife, turn to an experimental form of justice. Known only as the “The Corridor”, the experimental program allows specially selected individuals to be trained as Custodians. Custodians are tasked with entering the minds of suspected murders in attempt to solve the most twisted and horrific murders. Their primary role is to seek out memory evidence of their crimes. The game’s foundation lies in its strong story, atmosphere and exploration but will also include puzzle and adventure elements.
The idea for the game came from a day dream on the beach. What a terriyfying notion, that someone could walk through your mind and take a look at your memories.
- Story-driven game-play.
- Nonlinear narrative:
- Strong environmental storytelling.
- Frightening and disturbing environment design.
- Meticulously crafted from the ground up for virtual reality and traditional screen experiences.
- Full controller support
Alpha Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""The premise behind this game is fantastic, as it puts you in the mind of a suspected murderer. That alone has my full attention, as my imagination immediately starts racing, wondering what the mind of a killer is like. " "
- Adam Dodd, Bloody-disgusting.com
- ""Desktop Daydreams Studio has some great ideas to make the game compelling, while bringing in a sci-fi element. It seems to be what the first-person psychological horror market needs right now to stay fresh.""
- Joel Couture, Indie Game Magazine
- ""It’s a fascinating concept, and perfectly suited for virtual reality where immersion is key.""
- Tom Rudderham, The Rift Arcade
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available for free from somemusicsite.com.
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at vlambeer.com.
About Desktop Daydreams Studios
Desktop Daydreams Studios is an independent video game studio based in the of north England. Although based in England, we’re really a virtual studio made up of passionate people from all around the globe. For us it’s about that sense of wonder exploring around that next corner of a new world. We’re passionate about games and the stories they allow us tell.
More information on Desktop Daydreams Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Corridor: On Behalf Of The Dead Credits