Desktop Daydreams Studios
Based in Yorkshire , The Cloud and BEYOND!
August 30th 7am PDT/ 2pm GMT
The Corridor: On Behalf Of The Dead is a sci-fi horror game set in a dystopian future where law enforcement invade criminals’ minds to uncover their guilt. Enter the mind of a suspected killer and face horrors buried deep within their psyche. In a society where violence and murder run rife, you are a Custodian, tasked with solving the most twisted and horrific murders. Alone and unarmed you must seek out memory evidence to piece together the truth. Be careful; madness lurks in the shadows, and your ever-depleting stores of cohesion must be replenished for you to survive!
The idea for the game came from a day dream on the beach. What a terriyfying notion, that someone could walk through your mind and take a look at your memories.
- Story-driven nonlinear narrative
- Survival and exploration based gameplay
- Disturbing and ominous atmosphere
Release Trailer YouTube
Alpha Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The premise behind this game is fantastic, as it puts you in the mind of a suspected murderer. That alone has my full attention, as my imagination immediately starts racing, wondering what the mind of a killer is like. "
- Adam Dodd, Bloody-disgusting.com
- "Desktop Daydreams Studio has some great ideas to make the game compelling, while bringing in a sci-fi element. It seems to be what the first-person psychological horror market needs right now to stay fresh."
- Joel Couture, Indie Game Magazine
- "It’s a fascinating concept, and perfectly suited for virtual reality where immersion is key."
- Tom Rudderham, The Rift Arcade
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Release Blog Post
Developement blog can be found here desktopdaydreams.com.
About Desktop Daydreams Studios
Desktop Daydreams Studios is a two man indie game studio based in the of north England. Our name ‘Desktop Daydreams’ stems from us sitting at our desk, daydreaming that we had escaped into a mysterious and extraordinary adventure. Naturally, we decided to give in to our imagination and make games, in 2010 the studio was born. For us it’s about that sense of wonder exploring around that next corner of a new world. We’re passionate about games and the stories they allow us tell.
More information on Desktop Daydreams Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Corridor: On Behalf Of The Dead Credits